Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Developing Self Confidence

I've always had terrible self confidence. As far back as I can remember, I always looked down on myself. It wasn't really until the last 5-6 months that I have somewhat developed more confidence in myself. I'm not as big as I used to be (150 pounds is apparently big nowadays) and I have grown into myself more. I still suffer with seizures. The epilepsy has been a big contributor to my pretty much non-existent confidence. I always consider myself a burden on my family and even my friends because when we're out and about, they have to watch me. They pretty much have to be my babysitter in case I were to seize out in public. I've been doing makeup tutorials on my personal Facebook and it's pretty neat. Mainly because I've been asked about how I do my makeup and what I use. I've even been asked, more like requested to do said tutorials. And for some odd reason, it makes me feel good about myself.
 I also truly believe that a certain lipstick 💄 can make you feel amazing and boost your confidence! My personal favorite lipstick is Kat Von D 's "Poe"! It's a shade of blue that's pretty much almost black, but it's beautiful. I love how it's gothic, edgie and sexy all at the same time. I'm really hoping that within the next couple of months, that I'll have a lot more confidence in myself and not have to worry about how I look or how I feel. Here's to hoping🍻

No comments:

Post a Comment