Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Long Distance?

A long distance relationship...
Tough or not? The one person I actually care about, and have developed feelings for, lives back in Wisconsin...I don't miss Wisconsin at all, but I do miss said person. He talks about a relationship with me almost every time we talk. He says the only thing is the distance, but also says that he would have no problem coming out here to see me. He also said he wants to take me back to Wisconsin. I said that I would but because of the seizures and the frequent doctor visits, it'd be complicated. And he says that it wouldn't because he would still love me and take care of me.... I don't want a babysitter. I feel like everyone thinks of me as someone to babysit. I don't like that feeling.
Anywho, I think running a blog is going to be fun.
I hate how October is almost over. My favorite month has flown by.

No comments:

Post a Comment